Provider OneSource (VDI) Access
PhysicianLINK has been replaced by OneSource.
PhysicianLINK has been replaced by OneSource. This portal operates through VDI, a virtual environment that moves with you on Memorial Hermann computers, your computer or personal devices.
Quick & Easy VDI Access with Limited Features
Using a web browser allows you to access your virtual desktop without installing software onto the device from virtually anywhere. All that is required is a HTML5 compatible browser. (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome) The HTML Client is best suited for temporary access or those tough times where you cannot install software on a machine; however, have the demand to get work done. There are several limitations to using this method outlined in the link below.
VDI Limited Web Access (printing not available)
Full Featured VDI Access
If you have not set up your personal device to use VDI please follow the steps below to download and begin to use. More information on using OneSource is located in the Instructions PDF found in the menu above.
To get Started follow the directions below (for Windows)
- Download correct version. Link below.
- Install VMware Horizon View Client. Choose all default options when prompted by the installer.
- Restart Your computer when prompted.
- Open the VMware app by double clicking on the icon on your desktop.
- Type the server address: vdi.memorialhermann.org and give the server a name
- Right click on the added server and click Auto Launch. This will remove a step for all your subsequent logons.
- Type your MH username and password.
- Right click and go to settings on the OneSource application.
- Click Auto Launch and OK.
- Double click on OneSource Application and start working.
Minimum Requirements: Windows 7-IE 8, Apple MacOS 10.9